A few weeks ago, I posted this picture on my Facebook wall and I got 17 ‘likes’ and 13 ‘comments’.
So this got me thinking. Action is where people get stuck so many times. And some people find themselves paralyzed between ‘I want to do it’ and ‘How do I do it?’
Which is quite understandable, I mean nobody knows it all, right? And stepping out of our comfort zone can be really challenging.
Now, nowhere is it carved in stone that you must know everything or that you must do it all alone.
I’m a fervent advocate of: ‘Success Is Built With Others’ and in the word ‘others’ I mean ‘help’.
By the same token, you may have realized that having a business online is not so easy, it requires many skills that aren’t necessary in a more traditional business.
On the brighter side, having a business online allows you to go up the steps a lot faster if you choose to.
Your staircase to success is your Dream Team. When you have a team you get to:
- Decide how your time will be used
- Decide when and how you want to take time off
- Organize your business the way you see fit
- Promote your business, sell your offers, serve your clients, be a keynote speaker in a Telesummit, do a few group calls…..all almost simultaneously! I don’t know if you spotted it, but there is no ‘or’ in that sentence because it all becomes possible
And that’s not it:
- You really feel in control, you know you call the shots and you are confident
- You realize that you own a real business
- Your stress level drops because you are not alone anymore
- Your actions start matching your expectations because you do more in less time
- Your bank account fills up, because you have the time to launch all these great programs you’ve been putting off
- Your family says ‘thank you’ because now you have the time to spend with them
- Where do you stand on your staircase? If you want to reach that ‘Yes, I did it’ and reap the rewards of a smooth running and successful business, I have just what you need. One hour of work together so we can address your biggest challenge right now and put you back on track for that final step. You’ll know exactly what to do and how to do it.